1. The Bible is the inspired written Word of God, written by Holy men as they were led by the Spirit of God. It is infallible and the final authority in all that is said or done. (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:20-21)
2. There is but one true and living God, manifested as the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. (Psalm 90:2, Isaiah 43:10, Colossians 1:1-2, Philippians 2:13)
3. The Lord Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary and was God manifested in the flesh. He was crucified on the cross for the atonement of all mankind, resurrected from the dead, ascended back to Heaven and now lives in the hearts of those that accept Him as Savior. (Matthew 1:23, John 1:14, I Corinthians 15:3-4, Hebrews 7:26, Acts 1:9-11, Hebrews 9:18)
4. The water baptism by immersion after conversion according to the Apostles Doctrine is in obedience to our Lord. (Mark 16:16, Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38, Romans 6:4-5, Colossians 2:12)
5. In the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. Speaking in tongues is a gift of the Spirit and that the power, gifts and demonstrations of the first church are still active today. (Luke 24:49, Acts 1:4-8, Joel 2:28, Acts 2:4, I Corinthians 12:1-11, I Corinthians 14:26-40)
6. God has established the tithe and offerings as a basis for giving but that every Christian should give sacrificially and cheerfully to the support of the Church and the need to spread the Gospel. (Proverbs 3:9-10, Malachi 3:10-11, Matthew 23:23, Luke 11:42)
7. God's plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9).
8. In the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body,the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12,27; Ephesians 1:22-23).
9. Divine healing was provided to the believer through Christ's work on the cross, and it is God's will for us to be healed — spirit, soul, and body. (Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:17, Acts 10:38, I Peter 2:24)
10. The Lord's Supper with the bread and the fruit of the vine being symbolic of the body of our Lord. (Luke 22:19, I Corinthians 11:23-30, II Peter 1:4)
11. In the literal second coming of Christ and the eternal Kingdom of God. (Luke 21:36, John 14:2-3, I Thessalonians 4:13-17, Revelation 3:10)